There are career opportunities at United Bank Limited (UBL) as a Cash Officer, Jobs for professionals, and fresh Matric pass, A-level, and intermediate pass, graduates. Both males and females are eligible for online application till the last date. It is a great opportunity for students to practice professional skills in a competitive market environment through the UBL Bank jobs 2023 in Pakistan.
UBL Jobs 2023 online apply
|Apply last date:
|12 November 23
- Cash Officer
- Minimum Matriculation
- Born on or after December 31st, 1989
- Positive Mindset
- Customer Service Skills
- Potential candidates in urban and rural areas bearing CNIC are encouraged to apply
- Provide exceptional customer service and serve with a smile
- Processing cheque deposits & payments
- Accurate execution of all customer cash transactions
- Utility Bills Collection
- Implementation of Controls & Compliance
How to Apply for United Bank Limited (UBL) Jobs 2023?
- Interested candidates can send their applications online at https://www.ubldigital.com/ublcareerportal/Career_DetailCorp.aspx?ID=3246.
- Apply by 12th November 2023 to avail this opportunity of a lifetime.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
Career in Banking! UBL is offering transformative permanent jobs as “cash officers” to young Pakistanis with an opportunity to grow.
- Make sure your information is correct and avoid spelling mistakes.
- Applications other than online will not be considered.
- Only online applications move forward with the selection procedure.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
What is the starting salary of United Bank Limited UBL Bank?
Salary in UBL Bank Jobs
Starting salary in UBL bank, The estimated total pay for a Cash Officer at UBL is PKR 35,000 per month. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and is based on salaries collected from our users. The gross salary range for people working in Pakistan Banking is typically from 35,000 PKR (minimum salary) to 107,523 PKR (highest average, actual maximum salary is higher).